Monday, January 29, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 29, 2018


A great meme hosted by Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee at Unleashing Readers! A place for people to talk about books they have recently read and are currently reading. Also a great place to find books to add to your "must read" list!

Here is what I have recently read (click on he title to learn more about the book):
By Lisa Lewis Tyre

Come back on Wednesday to read my full review of this great book!

By Serena Valentino

I finished this one last week and enjoyed it overall. You can look back at last Monday's post for a bit more info about this book!

Here is what I am currently reading (click on the title to learn more about the book):
By Erin Entrada Kelly

Still reading this one and enjoying it more and more the more I read!

By Kristine Asselin & Jen Malone

I just started reading an ARC of this title after hearing so much about it on social media. I am so glad I started it as it hooked me immediately! I cant wait to see how the two main characters handle swapping places and therefore, centuries. Maggie gets swapped into current day and Hannah gets swapped back into the early 1900's.

No comments:

Post a Comment