Monday, September 4, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 4, 2017



A great meme hosted by Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee at Unleashing Readers! A place for people to talk about the books they have recently read and are currently reading. A great place to find books to add to your "must read" list!

Here is what I have recently read (click on the title to learn more about the book):
Last week was back to school for me so I didn't get much reading in! 

By William Joyce

Scroll down to see my full review of Ollie's Odyssey!

Here is what I am currently reading (click on the title to learn more about the book):

By Robert Hoge

In my 4th grade classroom we are starting the school year with Wonder as our first read aloud. I wanted to read it to my students before the movie comes out in November. This book is one of my all time favorites so I was very intrigued to start Ugly by Robert Hoge. I am hoping that it will be appropriate for my classroom, as I am sure a number of my students will be interested to read Robert's memoir.

By Mira Bartok

I'm not too far into this one yet, but I already love the fantasy nature of this story!