Monday, August 28, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? August 28, 2017


A great meme hosted by Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee at Unleashing Readers! A place for people to talk about the books they have recently read and are currently reading. A great place to find books to add to your "must read" list!

Here is what I have recently read (click on the title to learn more about the book):
By Patricia Forde

Scroll down to see my full review of The List from last Thursday, August 24!


By Mike Lawrence

A really cute graphic novel about friendship, learning to get along, working together, and just being yourself!

Here is what I am currently reading (click on the title to learn more about the book):
By William Joyce

This book had been on my Amazon wish list for quite a while and I finally bought it! I was surprised at the size and heft of it when I opened the box. It was quite a bit bigger then I was expecting it to be. And when I opened it...the pages are just gorgeous! They are really beautiful, thick, glossy pages and the illustrations are equally as impressive! Take a little peak:



I am enjoying the story so far, but it is quite a bit creepier then I expected it to be. I imagine it will be the perfect amount of creepiness for my 4th graders, but I will let you know for sure once I am finished!



2 comments:

  1. Ollie's Odyssey is beautifully illustrated. I'll look forward to what more you have to say about it next week.

    ReplyDelete