Monday, September 18, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? September 18, 2017


A great meme hosted by Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee at Unleashing Readers! A place for people to talk about the books they have recently read and are currently reading. A great place to find books to add to your "must read" list!


Here is what I have recently read (click on the title to learn more about the book):

By Mira Bartok

This was an epic fantasy and I really enjoyed it! Full review coming this week.

By Ally Condie

I started this one right before school started back up, so it sat, untouched, on my nightstand for a bit. I finally had time to pick it back up this weekend and couldn't stop until I was done! It is a pretty deep story about sadness and loss, but also about friendship and family. Even though the story is a fairly serious one, I still think that I will add it to my 4th grade classroom library.

Here is what I am currently reading (click on the title to learn more about the book):

By Erin Downing

I had been hearing a lot of good things about Erin Downing's (Soderberg) newest book so I purchased it right when it came out. It is my classroom independent reading book so I only have about 5 minutes everyday to read it, but I am really loving it so far! I find that I have to pull myself away from it when it is time to start my reading conferences!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed Summerlost also. Moon Shadow is in a pile here waiting for me to read.

    ReplyDelete